“Our mission is hugely important to everyone at Guscott Heating Services. We’re helping every local household cost-effectively reduce its carbon footprint – making the world a more environmentally sustainable place”
What Do We Offer?
Regular Team Social Events
(20 Days + 1 Day accrued per year of service, up to 25 days)
Bank Holidays Off
+ Much More!
“Commitment is two-way, and it’s important to us that you enjoy coming to work every day”
We see your development as our development, and that’s why we’re such big believers in treating others how we want to be treated.
That goes for our customers, our colleagues and our planet.
Our Interview Process
1. You will have a short initial call with a member of our team and chat informally about who you are, what led you to apply and a chance to ask questions about who we are.
2. Following a successful initial screening, you will have a face to face interview with our CEO and office manager.
3. We then invite successful candidates to do some paid subcontractor work on the tools with one of our lead engineers. This helps us to determine your skill-set and how you’d fit in with the wider team.
4. Where possible, we ask for a reference check with either previous employers or customers, as well as a short medical examination and background check.
5. Finally, a celebratory drink and welcome to the team!